...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

06 November 2006

Random evening

So, what'd we do tonight? Well it's a long story. Let me explain, no there's too much; let me sum up.
We had a rabbit roast. Josh slaughtered this snowshoe hare yesterday (cut it off in its prime, boo whoo). So, that became experiment in tasty tidbits tonight.


Eating rabbit is not that impressive; it is not bad tasting, just different and slightly tough when cooked over open coals. But not bad...


Frank joined us for the munchy morsels. (Sam didn't; TT did, too; and TJ.) Jon was also there, but he was there the whole evening; so he wasn't "just" a visitor. :<)




Jon and Josh eventually sang "Waltzing with Bears",
much to Frank's amuzement.


Other than that, the main excitement was Josh confusing someone who called the room twice, because he thought they were the booth worker calling (again). So, we never found out who it was that wanted to talk to me....
It's a strange world. Like I said random evening.

2 comments:

  1. It's not the slaughtering of the rabbit that bothered me... it was the traces of the ammunition and fur that got to me. *coughs* And sticks with me.

    Rabbit is slightly different... as opposed to monkey...? hehe!

    Yes, "Waltzing with Bears" amused me greatly!

    *runs off humming it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Waltzing with Bears! It should be the state song of WI.

    ReplyDelete