...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

22 October 2007

The Dinner Party


And the first thing that comes to mind is a poem about a tea party (author forgotten): We had a little tea party this afternoon at three; 'twas very small, three guests in all: just I, myself, and me. Myself ate up the sandwiches, while I drank up the tea; 'twas also I that ate the pie, and passed the cake to me." Ok, so that was random and free.
Saturday night, Dersan and Duygu invited some of their friends over and we had a fun evening of great food, lots of talking, and a game of Bluff. (Next time they are planning to do Taboo.) We had lots of fun and ended up staying up till after 3am.

Other than that, I'm still working on the Turkish language; today we finally began learning the rules for the direct object in Turkish. That's about all the news that I can think to put up here right now. Till later...

2 comments:

  1. so this post just reminded me that you mentioned at one point in time that there was some game that Duygu and Dersan mentioned that they wanted me to buy and send to you guys. What was it??? And do they still want me to do that??
    Looks like you had fun! And mebe even had some good food that kinda looks like pumpkin Pie.

    <3 Ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know better I would say you are in danger of getting fat! "Myself ate up the sandwiches...and passed the cake to me" I like it!

    ReplyDelete