...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

23 March 2008

news of me


Well, the news of the last week is not particularly exciting. I had a wisdom tooth taken out on Thursday. Other than that, I spent a fair amount of time at the University and with my various friends.
Since people seemed to like pictures even more than news of me, I have decided that I will include those with the brief update. Above is a picture of BJK İnönü Stadium; that is the home of my adopted soccer team here Beşiktaş. (Unfortunately last night, we watched them lose.) :(


1 comment:

  1. Excuse me but as of the moment the result of your little survey say that 77% of people like hearing the news of you and 77% like the pictures! I believe that is a tie! :) After all the pics mean little without an explanation from you! :)

    ReplyDelete