...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

13 September 2006

The greatness of God's orchestration

Friends,
Have you ever considered the reality of that phrase "I will build my church"? I have thought about it a fair amount before, because it gives me confidence in going to a closed country. However, it has always either been theoretical or someone else's experience that backs it up.
Last night, my grandparents were telling me about their visit back to the village where I grew up. And they were sharing a number of encouraging things that are going on in that church. It's not that it somehow became perfect, or that they aren't struggling in some areas still. But, there is a strengthened, functioning church there. In a place where 50 years ago, there was nothing; and 5 years ago, there was a church mired in problems; Christ has magnified His name by strengthening and building the church which He has called in Ricanau Moffo.

1 comment:

  1. I am encouraged that you are encouraged, friend. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete