...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

18 September 2006

Brief update on the Chivalry thing

Despite getting called a feminist by someone (ZV) last time I brought this up, I am going to throw out the topic again. The discussion on chivalry is still ongoing at "the Rebelution." They have now gotten to Part 5.
I have decided what I think of the blog: I like it. I have benefited from at least 4 or 5 of their posts. I still want to know why it's called something that sounds like a cross between rebellion and revolution though, since it's a Christian blog.
Anyways, that was all random and free.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, I checked the site out myself and found it to be good as well. It addresses a few social issues that can be touchy on a personal level. It seems to be very practical.

    ReplyDelete