...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

02 December 2007

Just a word or two about life

Since I know my loyal readers are waiting with bated breath to see what happens next in my life...

I unceremoniously (badly) failed this month of Turkish classes. The fact that we had covered a ton of material was very consoling, and I plan to retake the course in January most likely, since I think I can gain a lot by doing so.

And Brad arrived this morning... late as expected. But we did make it to our 10:30 meeting very close to on-time. Maybe the most exciting part of his coming was that I had to get up early enough to see the sunrise, as demonstrated by the pictures... it's been a while since I've done that. :) So, tomorrow begins our weeks of exploration of history and culture throughout Turkey. We've already added one new stop to the proposed itinerary for our trip which should start Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it is gorgeous! You should do it more often! You are missing one of the best parts of the day!

    ReplyDelete