...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

13 February 2008

Extraction

So, for those of you who didn't know, I had a wisdom tooth pulled today. And for all of you who read this blog, I survived. It took a while, it had a couple nastily curved roots, and I had to have two shots. (I hate shots! But they weren't as bad as expected.) In any case, I may go back to get another one pulled in a few weeks as the price here is good and the care is not bad, especially when compared to my other dental work which was mostly done in Suriname.
Not much news other than that, continuing to learn Turkish and spend time sharing and learning with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Your story is inspiring, in as much as I still have two wisdom teeth that may need pulling at some time in the future. Perhaps I should come visit you when that time arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is probably cheaper to fly over here and have those two teeth removed than to do it in the States. So, feel free to visit sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete