...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

29 February 2008

the week

Just a summary of this past week:
- lots of Turkish learning and practicing
- lots of university listening and reading
- lots of talking to friends
- lots of traveling back and forth across sections of the city by bus and metro
- telling a Suriname "Anansi" story in Turkish class today

Plans:
- take Turkish exams Tuesday and Wednesday (they will be very hard... I think)
- not expecting to continue Turkish next month
- expecting to spend time on various smaller ideas for the next month
- continuing university classes

2 comments:

  1. What's this about not expecting to continue Turkish next month? Are you a pessimist? I think I spelled that right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have been more specific and said that I don't expect to take Turkish FORMALLY next month, whether I pass this class or not. I'm planning to try practicing in other ways. Not a pessimist... :)

    ReplyDelete