...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

22 October 2008

Link to a favored song

"In God's Green Pastures Feeding" is a song that my dad taught us a long time ago. Today I looked for and found a link to it online, but while they did have a verse that I didn't know, they also didn't have the last verse which I know. Ah well, still nice to find an old favorite.

  1. In God's green pastures feeding by His cool waters lie;
    Soft in the evening walk my Lord and I,
    All the sheep of His pasture
    Fare so wondrously fine; His sheep am I.

    • Sisters: Waters cool,
      Brothers: In the valley;
      Sisters: Pastures green,
      Brothers: On the mountain,
      Sisters: In the eve...ning
      Brothers: In the evening
      Everyone: Walk my Lord and I
    • Sisters: Dark the night,
      Brothers: In the valley,
      Sisters: Rough the way,
      Brothers: On the mountain,
      Sisters: Step by step...
      Brothers: Step by step.
      Everyone: My Lord and I.

  2. Through the streets of the city in the darkness of the night,
    Far from the fold, He heard my lonely cry.
    Now I sit at His table in the palace of light;
    His sheep am I.
3. Oh, do you know the Savior who has died for His sheep?
Know of His cleansing power, His power to keep?
He's a wonderful Savior and He loves you and me.
Are you His sheep?

No comments:

Post a Comment