...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

13 May 2008

Irregular sharings

Just some notes:

1. For those of you who use Macs, the newest version of MacSword has come out and is worth downloading as it improves some things that needed it. (If you haven't used this program in the past and want to, get the modules that make the program really useful from here, after you get the main program.)

2. I will give here a hint of my current study project that I hope to blog sometime soon. In my philosophy classes, we have read a number of the classic philosophers and their views on government. In addition to that, I have been in dialogue with a friend who has also been studying the topic though from a slightly different angle. So, sometime soon I will hope to begin posting a several-part "series" on thoughts on Government and the Believer. I expect it to have parts relating to the Old Testament, the New Testament, historic philosophy, and eventually a part on the topic of civil disobedience (which was what started the discussion.) Mayhap it will interest some of you. Oh, and if you are interested in "why?", it is combination of personal interest and a good philosophical discussion to dig into as I begin my studies in this field.

3. Less than 48 hours, Lord willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment