...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

09 September 2010

Thanks, after 26 years

Having completed 26 years of life yesterday, I thought I would give thanks to the Giver of all good things for some of His many blessings upon me.  I have sought to put them in roughly chronological order, though obviously many of them defy chronology.

life
health and strength
a believing family, who loves and serves God first of all
the Word of Truth
faith and repentance
communities of the faithful who have strengthen and edified me across countries and continents
adoption and sanctification
many teachers and much education
a purpose for living
travels that have allowed me to see the Kingdom of God as it is growing and the world He has given to the children of men
constant provision of every need
a godly heritage that extends back four and five generations
many dear companions on the heavenly way
a great diversity of friends
a beloved wife
a job
a baby girl, happy and healthy
Himself: the God who IS, who is Strength and Wisdom, and Justice, and Love, and Joy, and Three-in-One

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Sweetheart! And I am sooo thankful God gave you life and then allowed you to share it with me. <3

    ReplyDelete