...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

25 September 2007

What's past and what's looming

Well, it's been a while since I posted much on here. That's primarily because there's not a tremendous amount of news. My life still centers on language school. The side issues are spending time with my various friends, reading and studying, and exploring my new section of town. The best is when I can combine exploring and spending time with Turkish friends, usually with Dersan and Duygu (D&D).
The weather has turned rainy here for a lot of days, so I'm not carrying my camera all the time. Thus, whatever pictures I post aren't new ones. I started exploring a new direction yesterday and will probably check out a bit more of that area this evening, unless I have too much to do for the test tomorrow.
Speaking of that test, today is the final day of class work for my first month of language study. Tomorrow are the various tests to see if I can move on to Level 2. Some of them should not be too bad, but at least a couple are pretty difficult.
On Thursday, I am planning to spend the day trying to figure out the details of what I need to do if I am going to go to the University next spring. That could well be an all-day thing, or it might end up being relatively simple. We'll see what happens other than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment