...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

14 September 2007

Moved in, hopefully for a long while

Well, I figured that I should give a housing update again, since I'm sure a few of you are wondering about me. I got myself and my stuff into my new room as planned Wednesday evening. Yesterday I got my stuff basically unpacked and arranged, and that is about the extent of "moving in." The picture is of the room as is; for the observant, no that's not all my books but the desk to small for the rest of them, so they are in the wardrobe.
I am getting along quite well with Dersan and Duygu. We will probably be going out for breakfast tomorrow morning.
In other news, yesterday was the first day of Ramadan. Other than that, life is full of language learning and other more minor events and studies.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Such a good little room!!! Muchly an improvement over the earlier situation!!! How thankful I am!!!

    ~Ba

    ReplyDelete