...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

17 January 2008

Well the news in my life is not very exciting, so I have not been sure what to post. I am continuing on in Turkish classes; currently I feel that I am doing ok and learning and improving... but that is subject to change without notice. :) Today I did a presentation in class on Ismet Inonu, Turkey's second president and the man who led the country into a multi-party democracy. The research for that was quite interesting, and the presentation.
I enjoy following political news, and so this primary season has interested me quite a bit. Unfortunately I still don't know if I like any of the major candidates for a long list of reasons. :) And when it comes down to practical things like foreign policy, I don't really see anyone who fits my definition of reasonable. I assume that means that I'm unreasonable. :D
Anyways, I figured I should put some new news up and this is the randomness that you got. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment