...observations and ramblings from a learner and traveler...

08 August 2007

Trip to Turkey

Well, as of last night, I've arrived in Turkey. Here's some pictures from the trip.

The flight went well and was basically uneventful. The most exciting part of the flight was probably when I woke up from a nap as we took off from London and realized that something was moving down the aisle quite quickly... it was somebody's cell phone that apparently had jumped out of their pocket. So, I grabbed it and gave it to the stewardess later.




I think I could spend a lot of time in London; even just looking at it from the air, I was fascinated. Nothing like seeing where your ancestors lived. :)








And now, I am in Turkey and have a lot of details that need to be figured out about life in the next several days. Things are going very well; I still need to finish recovering from jet lag, but definitely happy to be here.

2 comments: